West Chester/Chadds Ford Homes Report: For Sale and Sold June 10, 2015
1108 Legacy Lane, Chadds Ford. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: West Chester/Chadds Ford Homes Report - June 10, 2015 [6 Images] Click any image to expand.
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 720 Price St., West Chester ($500,000) - Character abounds in this spacious four bedroom 2.5 bath colonial on a large flat lot in East Bradford Township. Just outside of downtown West Chester, it is a short walk to all that the borough has to offer. Wood floors throughout, newer windows, updated kitchen and master bath, spacious family room with a gas fireplace, first floor laundry, large screened-in porch, two driveways, large walk-out basement, two car garage, and deck off of the family room. It is close to downtown West Chester, main roads, and employment centers. Simply put, this is a beautiful property that you will be proud to call home. Have your agent schedule a showing today.
2. 368 Hartford Square, West Chester ($254,900) - Who wants to be the new lucky owner for this Exton Station Beauty? Eat in kitchen with lots of sunlight streaming in. Electric cooking, built in microwave, dishwasher and disposal. The Kitchen, entry and hallway have wide plank Pergo flooring. Living Room has gas fireplace, plush carpeting and sliders leading out to walk off deck with private back yard area. Powder room completes this floor. Upgraded lighting fixtures through out home. The Master Bedroom has 2 closets, ceiling fan with light and the bathroom has a new vanity and new custom cabinetry. Hall bath also has a new vanity. 2nd bedroom has a ceiling fan with light and beadboard on wall. Upstairs the loft is great for another bedroom with a sky light or an office/den area. The unfinished basement has plenty of storage with shelving. This home shows very well. Exton Station has a community pool, tennis courts and club house. Buyer is responsible for paying capital contribution.
3. 870 W. Street Road, West Chester ($540,000) - Beautifully Renovated 2 story center hall colonial on 2 acre wooded lot. Featuring New Windows throughout and Brand New Central AC system! First floor offers refinished hardwoods, spacious kitchen with extended island, Formal Dining Room, 3 gas fireplaces, Laundry/mud room, Renovated full bath with stall shower and Florida room are just some of the many features on the first floor. French Doors lead to rear deck overlooking large private yard. Make your way upstairs to the spacious master featuring a 4th gas fireplace, large built in drawers/dressers, completely renovated master bath with double sink, bonus room perfect for office or dressing area and plenty of closet space. Completing the 2nd floor are 3 add'l spacious bedrooms feat. refinished hardwoods, and 2 add'l Renovated full baths with tiled showers. Large finished basement with half bath adds to the abundance of living space throughout the home. Set back from road, large driveway leads up to oversized 2 car garage and includes a wraparound, providing ample parking.
4. 190 Ridge Road, Chadds Ford ($449,900) - Looking for character and charm in Chadds Ford? Look no further! This unique 5 bedroom colonial home is quite charming. This home is nestled on a 1 acre lot in the award winning Unionville-Chadds Ford school district. All original oak flooring throughout 1st and 2nd floor. Tile flooring in the kitchen with a beautiful brick breezeway leading to the back yard. Right off the family room you will enjoy the all-season room with plenty of natural lighting. This home has a walk-up attic and partially finished basement with plenty of storage and also a 2 car garage. Enjoy the in ground pool and beautiful landscaping this property has to offer.
5. 1108 Legacy Lane, Chadds Ford ($975,000) - Welcome to Longview at WYLIE, Birmingham Townships top neighborhood! From the professional landscaping to the tasteful upgrades thru-out , This Home is impeccable & better than new construction without the wait! Over 5600 sq. ft., all NEW Anderson 400 series windows & Entire Home has ALL NEW STUCCO, certified! This upper level 5 bedroom, 4 full baths home has all the amenities for todays Buyers. The lot has breathtaking views from every window & from the expanded 670 sq.ft. Timber Teck deck! Enter the formal thruway Foyer that opens to Entertaining Living Room w/ fireplace, Bay window, crown Moldings & Formal Dining Room with expanded windows, Butler's pantry, Custom Moldings & Gorgeous Hardwood floors thru-out the entire 1st flr & upper hallway. 1st Floor Office with custom Built-ins offers privacy w/ access rear Deck. This Gourmet Kitchen was well thought out and executed, designed with Hinckley Lighting, custom cabinets, cabinet lighting, granite counters, built-in desk and large walk-in pantry. Kitchen opens to Breakfast room & sliders to gorgeous deck. Also From Kitchen, Step down to large Family Room with expansive windows, fireplace and Surround sound on entire 1st floor. 1st Floor Mudroom has custom built-ins, 2nd powder room, additional 2nd front door & access to the garage. Take Formal Staircase to access Master Suite, Sitting Rm., 2 walk-in closets & Master Bath that has Jacuzzi Tub, his/her vanities, & shower. Four additional bedrooms, all large in size, walk-in closets & ALL have direct access to Bathrooms. Upstairs laundry Room, upper sitting area & rear stairs completes the 2nd flr. Lower level has French doors to rear yard & ready to be finished for additional 2500 plus sq. footage, plumbing is there for full bath. Rear Yard has amazing views of Chester County Countryside, more than enough space for a pool or play set! This well-appointed house will be a delight to your buyers! See attached list for more details.
6. 249 Sulky Way, Chadds Ford ($259,900) - Here is the one you've been waiting for! If you've been looking for a reasonably priced, lovingly cared for, clean, 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath townhome with an attached garage, in Garnet Valley Schools, this is it! This home boasts a large Living Room with open floor plan to spacious Dining Room. The bright Kitchen is open to a nice Den with wood burning fireplace and sliders to a charming rear patio, backing up to open space! It has a first floor Powder Room and second floor Laundry! The Master Bedroom is roomy and has it's own convenient Master Bath and walk in closet. The two other Bedrooms share a large hall Bath and are cheerful with good closets. The basement is huge with plenty of room for storage and a playroom! The home is surrounded by a nice grassy yard and is getting a new roof this week! There is also a new heater and air conditioner and most of the home has just been freshly painted! Come tour this lovely home today while you still can and be in for the next school year!
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 431 Fernhill Road, West Chester - $320,000
- 241 W. Barnard St., West Chester - $365,000
- 3 Cannoneer Circle, Chadds Ford - $420,000
- 1 Meadow Lane, Chadds Ford - $470,000
- 916 Bridle Lane, West Chester - $482,000
- 14 Locust Lane, Chadds Ford - $780,000