West Chester/Chadds Ford Homes Report: For Sale and Sold May 22, 2015
12 Camly Lane, Chadds Ford. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: West Chester & Chadds Ford Homes Report - May 22, 2015 [6 Images] Click any image to expand.
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 16 Carriage Path, Chadds Ford ($700,000) - Fabulous PA farmhouse built by Don Berlin in one of Chadds Ford's most desirable neighborhoods - Waterford. Beautifully maintained and updated with open, flowing floor plan, hardwoods, large sunny rooms, 1st fl. study, screened porch open to deck, large granite kitchen with beautiful eating area and loads of cabinets and counter space, overlooking wooded back yd. LL nicely finished with living area, eating area, and fitness rm., with walk-out to rear, private, wooded yard. 3 fireplaces and a 3 car garage make this an exceptional buy in Unionville Chadds Ford schools. There is also 2-zoned heat pumps. Must be seen to be fully appreciated.
2. 31 Summit Ave., Chadds Ford($235,000) - Great House In Award Winning Garnet Valley School District!!Expended Ranch nestled on a treed lot.Living Rm with Brick fireplace, Dining rm with Bay Window and French door to large deck. Eat-In Custom Cherry Kitchen with ample Cabinetry, Granite counter tops and brand new double oven. French doors from Kitchen Lead to Covered porch. Master Bedroom with full bath and separate dressing room. Two additional spacious bedrooms and large ceramic tile hall bath. Hardwood Floors throughout the first floor. Finished Walkout Lower Level with wood stove, slate flooring. Family Rm, Game Room, Powder Room and separate laundry room and workshop. New roof 2015, new double ovens 2015, minutes to the Brandywine River and miles of bike and hiking trails. 15 Minutes to downtown Wilmington, 35 Minutes to PHL. A rare find in Garnet Valley!
3. 12 Camly Lane, Chadds Ford ($699,000) - The most unique, well located, fun house in Unionville Chadds Ford School district is available. The current owners have improved the floor plan, allowing for much more flexible living, and have enjoyed this wonderful setting. Overlooking the Brandywine River, close to award winning restaurants and shopping, yet secluded and peaceful, this Amish-built post and beam property has riparian rights and a birds-eye view of the river. Minutes from West Chester, Kennett Square, Wilmington and Centerville.
4. 1010 Russell Lane, West Chester ($535,000) - What a welcoming entrance to this updated home in the coveted Plumly Farms location. Just a stone throw away from Rustin High School. The driveway circles in front of the house which is situated on over 2 acres of mature landscaping. A very private location that is close to all of the modern day conveniences. This is the best of both worlds! Beautiful natural stone and new siding enhances this home. The huge deck and the hot tub can be enjoyed day and night. The family room's natural gas stone fireplace is cozy place to sit by and to relax. The updated kitchen with granite counters, limestone backsplash and stainless steel appliances make this room a cook's delight. Natural gas is used for cooking and for heating the property so it is very economical to run. Hardwood floors are in the foyer, dining room and kitchen. New wall to wall was installed in the living room, bedrooms and hallway. The bathrooms have been updated with new tiled floor and vanities. The master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet. For extra space, the walk out basement has an inviting bar, living area, exercise room and an office. The epoxy painted floor in the attached 2 car garage also has room for storage in the above space. Don't miss seeing this lovely home today!
5. 1190 Carrie Lane, West Chester ($466,000) - Stylish, ranch-style home in a great location in the West Chester School District. Situated on 1.10 Acres at the end of a quiet, well maintained cul-de-sac street in Westtown Township, this home has 3 Bdrms & 3 Bths. The open floor plan and clean architectural lines allow for ease of entertaining & provide a casual, comfortable atmosphere. The vaulted, sky-lit ceilings & neutral decor draw you into the main living spaces, & the expanse of windows allows you to enjoy the home's natural surroundings. A new asphalt shingle roof & all new sky-lights (2014), exterior painting (2015), new post & rail fencing (2014), interior painting & carpeting (2015), new Kitchen floor, stainless sink & refrigerator (2015) are some of the most recent upgrades to the property. It also includes a galley style Kitchen w/gas cooking & a Breakfast Room, a Family Room with an impressive stone fireplace, a Solarium with hot tub, Master Bedroom with atrium door to a private Terrace, sumptuous, remodeled Master Bath with oversized stall shower, two additional Bedrooms, Hall Bath, & laundry, all on the main level. There are two separate HVAC systems & a security system. Huge potential for expansion in the full, unfinished, walk-out Basement which includes a full Bath & additional laundry hookups. Fully fenced back yard, well landscaped with two separate terraces provide lots of outdoor living opportunities.
6. 1095 Cambridge Court, West Chester($425,000) - Situated in a private setting on 1 lush acre in a quiet Cul de sac. Lovely living at it's best! Looking for a move-in ready home, new windows, new siding, freshly painted... This home is for you! Located in a family friendly neighborhood in the heart of Chester County with award winning West Chester schools! This 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home has been well maintained. The first floor boasts gleaming hardwood floors in entry foyer, large living room, dining room and updated eat-in kitchen including stainless steel appliances, beautiful cabinetry and granite countertops. The open floor plan to the family room is complimented with a brick fireplace and sliding door entrance to a backyard retreat, perfect for family gatherings and entertaining. Enjoy serene views from the large patio that surrounds the gorgeous in-ground heated swimming pool, integrated hot tub, double swing and mature landscaping surrounded with beautiful maintenance free fencing!
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 612 Coach Hill Court #13, West Chester - $232,000
- 101 Westtown Circle, West Chester - $272,500
- 6 Washington Lane, Chadds Ford - $375,000
- 10 Normandy Drive, Chadds Ford - $405,000
- 1244 Oakmont Lane, West Chester - $409,000
- 3769 Hawkhurst Close, Chadds Ford - $510,000