West Chester/Chadds Ford Homes Report: For Sale and Sold May 8, 2015
978 Brintons Bridge Road, West Chester. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: West Chester & Chadds Ford Homes Report - May 8, 2015 [6 Images] Click any image to expand.
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 33 Blue Stone Court, Chadds Ford ($625,000) - This Redwood home is nestled on a private cul-de-sac street in historic Chadds Ford! The upper level features hardwood floors, exposed wood beams, vaulted ceilings with natural wood, and gorgeous details throughout! Living room has A-frame floor to ceiling windows, built in shelving, and 2 sided fireplace that is shared with the Dining Room! Large eat-in Kitchen with skylights, center island gas stove top, granite counters and breakfast room with large windows to enjoy the beautiful views! Family Room has floor to ceiling brick hearth fireplace and sliders to deck. To round out the upper level there is a large Master bedroom with sitting room and Master bathroom. The large deck is perfect for entertaining with room for outside dining, bench seating all around and room to enjoy this oasis of the tiered landscaped grounds and gardens! The Lower level has 2 bedrooms that share a hall bathroom, tiled game room and a Great room with fireplace that exits to the patio. 2500 sq ft of river stone and Pennsylvania field stone surrounds the 24x40 freeform pool and spa! The waterfall, diving stone, and large shallow end are custom features of the pool. The spa is heated and runs separately to be used year round and features 12 jets!
2. 102 S. Southpoint Drive, Chadds Ford ($235,000) - Great opportunity to own your home in the heart of Chadds Ford!! This small, private community, with serene setting is located in the sought after Unionville-Chadds Ford School District! Conveniently located, this home offers a partially finished lower level perfect for an office or possible 3rd bedroom. On the main level, enjoy the crackling wood burning fireplace or enjoy coffee on the deck overlooking the wooded back drop. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and lovely parquet floors. The dining area is also open to an extra sitting room with built in shelves and plenty of windows allowing an abundance of natural light! The upper floor boasts a large, freshly painted master bedroom with a must have redone master bath, complete with a steam shower! This floor also offers a nice sized 2nd bedroom, updated hall bath and laundry. A one car attached garage with many storage cabinets completes this home. Don't walk...run!! This home will not last! AHS Home warranty included!
3. 978 Brintons Bridge Road, West Chester ($619,900) - Historic and bucolic Birmingham Township, part of the highly acclaimed Unionville-Chadds Ford School District welcomes you to this fabulous contemporary home privately nestled on 2 acres. This delightful home sparkles and has been updated and maintained to the nines! Gorgeous views from every room! The open floor plan is inviting and warm. There are rounded walls, soaring ceilings and polished hardwoods throughout the main floor. The formal dining room has a vaulted ceiling with french door access to small deck. The music room is open and airy and the great room has a wood burning fireplace with a natural slate surround. There is also easy access to the covered deck for entertaining guests rain or shine. The gourmet kitchen boasts granite counters, undermount sink, flagstone flooring, an adjoining breakfast room with a wall of windows overlooking the beautiful grounds. The library/sunroom is perfect for that morning cup of coffee and access the a sunny new deck via sliding glass door. The large master suite boasts a new bathroom and walk in closet. The Lower Level family room features a gas fireplace and custom wood mantle, natural slate surround and access to the outdoor fenced play area. 3 additional bedrooms, a full bath, and large laundry room complete the lower level. An abundance of storage, 2 car garage, multi tiered landscaping and no stucco!! Convenient location to all major routes, many restaurants, shopping and the new Wegman's opening in November! Come find your peace and serenity in the midst of Wyeth Country! Make your appointment today!
4. 804 Homestead Lane, Chadds Ford ($325,000) - This home is a Concord Crossing Gem. Spacious 3 BR 3 Bath home with secluded entrance off main road and large side yard. A bright, cheerful living area with bay window and gas fireplace is open to dining room and kitchen. Updated kitchen has Corian counters & breakfast bar with a porcelain tile backsplash. Mudroom is located off kitchen, which includes utility tub, large pantry and garage access. Home is equipped with dual Master suites. First Floor Master has private bathroom with two walk in closets, vanity with double sink. Large 3rd bedroom on main level can also be used as a den or office, with full bath off hallway. Spacious Second Floor Master suite has huge walk in closet, plus additional closet and full bathroom. Basement partially finished w/Owens Corning sound/temperature insulated walls. No lack of storage here, Expansive unfinished area in basement can be used for storage, workshop, art room, and is also equipped with a utility sink. Home has Security System, Central Vacuum, and many more features. Great Location, close to highways and tax free DE Shopping. Move in Condition. Association takes care of exterior home, lawn maintenance and snow removal. Its time to enjoy life. Come see, and you will want to make this home yours before its too late!
5. 1241 Great Oak Circle, West Chester ($605,000) - Delight in this home! Relax in your outdoor oasis! Love the convenient location! This inviting farmhouse, featuring a BRAND NEW ROOF, is perfectly nestled on a small cul-de-sac just minutes to commuting routes, shopping and E Goshen Park. Just in time for summer, you'll love lounging in privacy by the pool or in your hot tub; this level and beautifully landscaped lot offers many places to gather with family or run and play. Inside this sunny home, a gracious 2-story foyer welcomes you to the generous living room with gas fireplace or to the charming dining room. You'll appreciate the convenience of the first-floor office, as well as the laundry/mud room. Enjoy cooking in the warm eat-in kitchen with beautiful views of the yard and pool, or be a part of the action in the adjacent family room with wood-burning stone fireplace. Both rooms provide easy access out to the patio to grill or dine under the stars. Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom offers a master bath with jetted tub, dual vanities and separate shower. Secondary bedrooms with ceiling fans and ample closets and a roomy hall bath complete this level. Need flexible space? Head down to the finished basement for more options! This lovely home has been well-cared for and boasts important improvements, including a new roof (2015), water heater (2012) and septic (2011); the hot tub features a new cover, circuitboard and motor. Many areas of the house have been freshly painted and new neutral carpet was installed in parts of the second level. You'll find great storage space throughout and a 1-year home warranty will be provided for your peace of mind. Be the lucky buyer to call this house your home!
6. 5 S. Bradford Ave., West Chester ($295,000) - Walk to Downtown West Chester! Single family home in the heart of the borough featuring spacious and open living areas, this property offers a wonderful space to entertain or peacefully unwind with its many coveted amenities. The main level of the home features a striking tiled-sunroom with vaulted ceiling, beautifully sun-lit year round offering pristine views of the changing seasons and providing a wonderful area to entertain guests. Open with French Door access to the sunroom is the spaciously designed family room featuring hardwood floors, coat closet, and access to exterior yard. The kitchen makes a striking first impression with gorgeous granite countertops, ample cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, breakfast island with granite counters and complementary lighting fixtures, and pass through serving window to sunroom. Continuing through the main level, find the first floor, hardwood-floored office, with access to exterior wood-paneled deck, the master bedroom with closet and abundance of natural lighting, and tiled full bath with pocket door. The second level features two spacious bedrooms, each with large closet, and laundry area. Recently updated heating system, three seasons room and renovated kitchen add loads of value to this Borough home. The exterior of the home boasts a sizeable back yard and attractive landscaping around the entirety of the property. Relax on the large private deck, or take a short walk to shops, restaurants, Everhart Park, Grower's Market and loads of other borough amenities. Call for your tour today- this home will not last long!
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 218 N. Church St., West Chester - $1,600
- 11 Washington Lane, Chadds Ford - $380,000
- 4 Balmoral Drive, Chadds Ford - $385,000
- 902 Hummingbird Lane, West Chester - $443,000
- 1113 Judson Drive, West Chester - $849,900
- 1300 Cossart Road, Chadds Ford - $925,000