West Chester/Chadds Ford Homes Report: For Sale and Sold April 10, 2015
101 Orchard Terrace, Chadds Ford. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: West Chester/Chadds Ford Homes Report - April 10, 2015 [6 Images] Click any image to expand.
If you are wondering what houses in the area are selling for, we provide a wrap up for these towns, as well. If you’ve noticed a house for sale in your neighborhood and wondered what it went for, scroll to the bottom of the article for a list of this month's report.
1. 211 Arrowwood Lane, Lot 22, Chadds Ford ($1,075,000) - Situated on 42 rolling acres in the community of Burrows Ridge, featuring 14 homes, each on one acre and surrounded by 26 acres of protected open space. Built by award winning Bancroft Homes, the Burrows Model offers a first floor master suite with his and her walk-in closets, dressing area, and full bath. A spacious kitchen with center island, granite counters & GE Profile Appliances. Great room with gas fireplace, family room, study, mudroom and walk-in pantry are included. The second floor offers 3 additional good size bedrooms and 2 full baths. Stone and Hardie Plank exterior, and a three car garage. Buyers can choose the final finishes for this framed home.
2. 101 Orchard Terrace, Chadds Ford ($489,900) - As you approach this lovely property, you will find a large circular driveway which allows accesses to the home. Dramatic 2-story foyer sets the tone for this unique home located in The Ponds of Woodward. Formal Dining Room offers coffered ceiling, custom lighting and leads into the gourmet kitchen with Corian counters, tile floor, built-in wine fridge, and center island. Light-filled eat-in area is surrounded by windows to take advantage of the lush landscaping. Generous storage space, closets, and built-in sink in the Laundry Room located off the Kitchen leads to a 3-car garage - unique to The Ponds of Woodward! The vaulted Great Room w/ marble fireplace is located on the opposite side of the kitchen and allows for a wonderful gathering place. Great for entertaining! A hallway leads to an Office/Study and then onto a spacious Master Suite w/ walk-in closets, jacuzzi tub, large dressing area and separate shower stall. Two large bedrooms located upstairs each w/ its own ensuite bathrooms are well-suited for family or guests. An unfinished walk out lower level, plumbed for an additional bathroom, provides lots of options for expansion. There is also a large Cedar Closet on this level. This home is beautifully landscaped and meticulously cared for! It is truly in move-in condition.
3. 801 Painters Xing, Chadds Ford ($100,000) - This charming one-bedroom unit is situated in a premium location close to all the area attractions. Enter into the large, bright living room complete with sliders that open to views of the wooded area. The working, wood-burning fireplace adds to the ambiance of the unit. The spacious master bedroom contains ample closet space. Unit has an assigned parking space, so parking is never an issue for the owner. With a minimal amount of updating, this will be an ideal home. As an added bonus, the condo fee includes heat, water and trash removal.
4. 363 Devon Way, West Chester ($319,900) - Beautiful updated Donegal in the popular Devonshire Village, in the 55+ Active Adult Community of Hershey"s Mill. Bright, open end unit features new hardwood floors in the living room, dining room and sunroom which also features a vaulted ceiling, skylights and sliders to yard. The refreshed and updated kitchen features a work area peninsula, sunny breakfast nook with triple windows and window seat, new stainless appliances, new floor. Other updates include; new HVAC, new HW heater, and added insulation for greater energy efficiency. The front entrance is private with easy access to the carport. Storage abounds with lots of closets, a crawl space and easily accessed attic. All of the amenities offered with the Hershey"s Mill lifestyle, the Donegal model, add up to a buyer moving quickly to snatch this opportunity before it is lost!
5. 471 Brandywine Drive, West Chester ($750,000) - Tucked away on a private lane this is an incredible opportunity to own your private piece of heaven! Totally private 10.10 acres off a long private lane with tall oaks and beeches, a delightful 3 bedroom ranch house with rental apartment on the ground floor, and the most amazing car/tractor steel building with hydraulic vehicle lifts, separate electric...everything you need for any hobby or task. The current owner restores antique cars and tractors and it is a fabulous space for anyone to use for storage, work or to convert into a barn. The property is under Act 319 so the taxes are less than 3K per year. Two ponds and a gorgeous 2nd homesite complete the property. There are fabulous endless trails to ride or walk. Absolute country paradise!
6. 622 Trinity Drive, West Chester ($299,900) - Cute one level brick ranch house close to the university and walking distance in to town which has all the benefits of great dining and shopping. Two bedrooms, one and a half baths. Hardwood floors throughout. New roof in March 2015. The kitchen has maple cabinets, breakfast bar, dishwasher, lots of counter space, large breakfast room with bay window that over looks open back yard. Oversize living room with picture window. Family room with brick fireplace and two large closets. Updated bath and powder room. Fantastic screened back porch, inviting covered front porch, ceiling fans, two car garage, large driveway, full basement with outside entrance, almost half acre of property.
Sold HomesThe following houses were sold in the last month:
- 210 Carter Drive Suite 6, West Chester - $2,100
- 5 Station Way Road, Chadds Ford - $215,000
- 323 S. Village Lane, Chadds Ford - $263,000
- 49 Ruby Road, Chadds Ford - $269,000
- 667 Casey Lane, West Chester - $645,000
- 675 Paine Drive, West Chester - $650,000